The definition is straightforward. Executive coaching is confidential, one-on-one professionally facilitated discussion, feedback, decision-making support, and accountability aimed exclusively at improving performance.
Executive coaching can take place via phone, using an online video platform, in person, via email and in practice, it’s often a combination of all of these. I include five primary functions to meet the definition of improved performance. We start together to:
- Identify and leverage your unique strengths
- Work to set stretch goals with measurement and achievement milestones
- Expose blind spots and improve perspective on barriers to change
- Challenge your current thinking and long-held assumptions and norms
- Create accountability for decision making and taking actions that foster the results you seek
Why I Know Executive Coaching Achieves Results
It’s sounds simple, but the results of executive coaching can be astounding. I hired my first coach in 2012 and it changed the course of my professional life.
Decisions I made in the process included revising my practice and led to me selling one of my businesses! I’ve since done pretty major rebranding and I’ve never looked back.
I still use an executive coach, too!
Yes, successful people like you desire financial success and personal purpose; you want to make a significant impact in the world and savvy people never go it totally alone – they seek help.
Yes, high-achievers, I said help; help from seasoned professionals that communicate at your level, push you to work through roadblocks and challenge you to create and implement big objectives.
Sound like what you’re seeking?
The ACT Approach to Executive Coaching
I’ve logged over 5,000 coaching hours – that’s quite a lot of calls, video meetings, and one-on-one time! Besides experience, I believe in using proven tools and a performance-based approach that you and I agree upon up front or we walk away, no questions asked. Executive Coaching can take a variety of courses.
For me, there are two tracks:
- individual professionals seeking their own executive coach
- organizational leaders seeking a coach for an team member or for a group program for several team members.
Regardless of the type of client, executive coaching is always highly personalized and confidential.
For individuals seeking an executive coach, I start the discover process with a questionnaire.
For organizations, companies, and small groups, corporate pricing may apply for one team member or a small group. This is often combined with other speaking programs and we should talk about how adding executive coaching fits into your overall objectives.
Like most coaches, I have my specialties, the areas where I believe I am best equipped to support my clients.
- Speaking & Presentation Skills Development
- Personal Presence & Confidence Building
- Networking & Creating Powerful Connections
- Launching a Consulting Business
Customize your coaching experience with:
- 360-degree Survey & Assessment
- Personality & Strengths Assessment
- Anonymous Employee Interviews & Feedback
Add an Intensive Focus:
- Leave the Office Behind – work on yourself for the day
- Get Clear on Your Goals
- Take the Day & Build a Strategy to Uplevel