The last 10 days or so I’ve been hearing from colleagues who tell me that they’re feeling guilty about moving forward, or about wanting to set meetings, or even working when many people are scared. It’s not insensitive to work in a tumultuous time. As leaders, we have to stay the course. Your people, your customers, and your audiences need you right now. With that in mind, it may be time to get your own mindset right. While you may not be broken and as such don’t need fixed, something in your brain may need a reset to get you back to focusing on the future. I have three simple steps for you to consider in today’s blog:
- important link Renew: what have you done for yourself lately to get a feeling of hope and renewal? While a spa day or a vacation isn’t presently an option for most, perhaps a staycation of your choosing is. Book an afternoon to do something YOU need to be renewed. For me, that includes reading things that are not digital and taking a run or maybe ‘writing it out’ about what I’m feeling. In order to move forward we often need to start by improving our moods.
- more Reset: Step two is to take inventory. Life is different now and it will be. All your stuff and special events got cancelled-so did everyone else’s. But, where do you want to take the rest of the year? What can you control and where will things remain in flux? Inventory your plans and the changes and what you need to do to adjust accordingly to still meet your goals for the year. Yes, you can.
- https://housesociety.com.au/605-dte92643-divorce-dating-india-in-usa.html Rebrand: Step three is to pivot. What do you need to do differently going forward? What do you need to alter –whether the messaging has changed or the delivery of the product or service. What about communications and interaction with your team and how you keep them on track-does this look different now? For some, rebranding will be just that – a whole new look, maybe a whole new company. But for others, a rebrand will be an adjustment in the business model, the product lines or the communication pathways.
As an executive coach, I’m here to support you. Call upon me anytime, or join in on one of our many free resources such as the Farm Next Facebook group or consider one of our virtual group coaching programs for more in-depth work. Wishing you all the best!
helpful resources ACT Like A Pro Out There!
Sarah Beth Aubrey
RENEW. RESET. REBRAND.
What is a 90 Day Reset?
A virtual group coaching program for business leaders, executives, emerging entrepreneurs, and other consultants.
- 100% virtual, 3-month networking and executive coaching
- Private Facebook group for participants only
- Participate how you want, pay how you want
- Both anonymous or accountability partner participation is available regardless of which package you choose.
We start April 13 and end July 13. For more information about the 90 Day Business Reset visit https://www.elevateag.net/90day